Re: [BAN LIST] Codatul.

#31
Numele tau de Admin: Codatul
Gradul detinut:God+Vip
Numele celui banat: Vlad D
Motivul banarii:a iesit la ss.
IP ul celui banat:-
Dovada:
http://imgur.com/a/0kPKd
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Re: [BAN LIST] Codatul.

#32
Numele tau de Admin:Codatul
Gradul detinut:God+VIP
Numele celui banat:Laurentiu(sdads)
Motivul banarii:Reclama
IP ul celui banat:Poza.
Dovada:

http://imgur.com/a/PmmHy
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Re: [BAN LIST] Codatul.

#33
Numele tau de Admin:Codatul
Gradul detinut:God+Vip
Numele celui banat: GoV
Motivul banarii: aim+wall
IP ul celui banat:-
Dovada:
http://www104.zippyshare.com/v/Ufi7mE3w/file.html
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Re: [BAN LIST] Codatul.

#34
Numele tau de Admin:Codatul
Gradul detinut:God+Vip
Numele celui banat: TrAsNeT
Motivul banarii: a iesit la poze.
IP ul celui banat:poze.
Dovada:
http://imgur.com/a/2pLf9
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Re: [BAN LIST] Codatul.

#35
Numele tau de Admin:Codatul
Gradul detinut:God+Vip
Numele celui banat:iTakeshi
Motivul banarii: disconnect la poze.
IP ul celui banat:se vede in poze
Dovada:
http://imgur.com/a/J6fJh
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Re: [BAN LIST] Codatul.

#36
Numele tau de Admin:Codatul
Gradul detinut:God+Vip
Numele celui banat:VANPIRUL
Motivul banarii:aim
IP ul celui banat:-
Dovada:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/IxJiGNPr/file.html
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/5B3U8a0x/file.html
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Re: [BAN LIST] Codatul.

#37
Numele tau de Admin:Codatul
Gradul detinut:God+Vip
Numele celui banat:SM-Player
Motivul banarii:aim
IP ul celui banat:-
Dovada:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/87azDxhY/file.html
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/7YwGVx8G/file.html
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Re: [BAN LIST] Codatul.

#38
Numele tau de Admin:Codatul
Gradul detinut:God+Vip
Numele celui banat:Sirian
Motivul banarii:aim
IP ul celui banat:-
Dovada:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/XvqKC60T/file.html
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Re: [BAN LIST] Codatul.

#39
Numele tau de Admin:Codatul
Gradul detinut:God+Vip
Numele celui banat:Madalin
Motivul banarii:aim
IP ul celui banat:-
Dovada:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/op0nO5NZ/file.html
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Re: [BAN LIST] Codatul.

#40
Numele tau de Admin:Codatul
Gradul detinut:God+Vip
Numele celui banat:xGeo
Motivul banarii:aim
IP ul celui banat:-
Dovada:
http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/7feqyWEu/file.html
Ultima oară modificat Sâm Mar 11, 2017 12:38 pm de către Codatul., modificat 1 dată în total.
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.
Încuiat

Înapoi la “Lista de Ban-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori