Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz

#6501
14054.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz

#6504
Numele de admin : BackInBlack
Vot : 14058
THE BEAST IS ON
Imagine


Voturile mele 13935 13949 13952 13979 14002 14016 14030 14171 14191 14230 14289 14363 14381 14403 14437 14461 14493 14532 14557 14603 14617 14671 14713 14790 14813 14845 14867 14910 14945 14981 15007 15067 15096 15129

Înapoi la “Obligatii Admini/Slot/VIP”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori