Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#6583Vot: 8548
"Învaţă să oferi ceea ce primeşti. Învaţă să plângi doar atunci când zâmbeşti."
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#65848549..

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#65888552..

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#6589Vot:8553
You learn all your life and eventually you die stupid
Voturile mele Zm.EuropaCs.Ro: 12605 12622 12648 12531 12548 12666 12682 12702 12718 12731 12761 12786 12797 12817 12830 12849 12868 12889 12916 12939 12953 12976 13024 13056 13072 13097 13140 15858
Voturile mele Zm.EuropaCs.Ro: 12605 12622 12648 12531 12548 12666 12682 12702 12718 12731 12761 12786 12797 12817 12830 12849 12868 12889 12916 12939 12953 12976 13024 13056 13072 13097 13140 15858

