Voturi: 15543
Pozitia in lista cu servere: 5 (Pagina 1)
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#7825Nume de Slot: Patriot
Vot: 14428
Vot: 14428

Respecta si vei fi respectat!!!

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#7826Cr3@tz@
15550
15550
Nu renunta niciodata la ceva la care nu trece zi fara sa te gandesti. By Angelo Feritto

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#782815553.

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem




