Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#5782Vot : 11480
"Poa` sa cada tot ,poa` sa vina un alt potop, nu mai conteaza
La cate am vazut,la cate am simtit, nu ma inpresioneaza"
La cate am vazut,la cate am simtit, nu ma inpresioneaza"
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#5786vot 11485
A fi curajos nu inseamna a te arunca inainte in primejdie cu orice risc,ci a fi hotarat sa fi intotdeauna de partea adevarului.
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#5787Vot:11486

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem








