Re: [Portofoliu] RIVS

#732
Textul nu-l înţeleg deloc. Bg-ul pe partea stânga nu-mi prea place. Însă imi place mult felul cum ai făcut ca renderul să fie unul cu bg-ul .:-?
Imagine

Re: [Portofoliu] RIVS

#733
Textul cam lasă de dorit :-?
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Creatii 2D & 3D”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 1 vizitator