Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#7834Nume : Sk1NNz0r.
Vot: 15560
Vot: 15560


Adresa mea de email:the_scorpio99
Adresa mea de skype:the_scorpio99
Ma gasiti in joc cu numele dNd!#aKa:#~Ke3NNT[;X]^
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#7835Vot: 15561


Contact Me.
1.Y!M: denisvancea41@yahoo.com
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
Denis
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#783715563
.
.

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem



