Re: [ -ArtWork- ].Sorin
#1324V2. Mai reusita.


Contact Me.
1.Y!M: denisvancea41@yahoo.com
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
Denis
Re: [ -ArtWork- ].Sorin
#1325

Re: [ -ArtWork- ].Sorin
#1326E destul de fain stok-ul, brava continua.


Contact Me.
1.Y!M: denisvancea41@yahoo.com
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
2.Steam: Hell
3.Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro
4.Skype: vancea.denis
5.Forum: PM
Denis
Re: [ -ArtWork- ].Sorin
#1329Faine efecte, și descarca-ti mai repede fondurile 

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [ -ArtWork- ].Sorin
#1330Mdaa, fontul este urat
, se vede ca nu ai avut 
Dar textul nu imi place unde l-ai pozitionat.
Dar textul nu imi place unde l-ai pozitionat.


