Voturi: 17026
Pozitia in lista cu servere: 6 (Pagina 1)
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#9223Vot:17027.
Zm.EuropaCs.Ro:Voturi:16089-->16106-->16116-->16130-->16139-->16150-->16182-->16200-->16218.-->16232-->16245-->16248-->16260-->16270-->16282-->16293-->16303-->16317-->16338-->16357-->16363-->16373-->16438-->16441-->16460-->16484-->16503-->
16520-->16535-->16546.
Cs.EuropaCs.Ro:Voturi:16738-->16748-->16761-->16788-->16801-->16818-->16852-->16863-->16872--16891-->16908-->16923-->16938-->17002-->16011-->17027-->17047-->17058-->17071-->17080.
Zm2.EuropaCs.Ro:Voturi:9079-->9101-->9121-->3135-->9148-->9156.
Zmc.EuropaCs.Ro:Voturi:3065-->3089-->3112-->3134-->3143.
Contact:
1. Y!M: cristiarhire@yahoo.com
2. Steam: CristiArhire
3. Zm,Cs: Zm.EuropaCs.Ro, Cs.Europacs.Ro
4. Forum: PM

16520-->16535-->16546.
Cs.EuropaCs.Ro:Voturi:16738-->16748-->16761-->16788-->16801-->16818-->16852-->16863-->16872--16891-->16908-->16923-->16938-->17002-->16011-->17027-->17047-->17058-->17071-->17080.
Zm2.EuropaCs.Ro:Voturi:9079-->9101-->9121-->3135-->9148-->9156.
Zmc.EuropaCs.Ro:Voturi:3065-->3089-->3112-->3134-->3143.
Contact:
1. Y!M: cristiarhire@yahoo.com

2. Steam: CristiArhire

3. Zm,Cs: Zm.EuropaCs.Ro, Cs.Europacs.Ro

4. Forum: PM


Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#9224Votul meu : 17027 
Dime si es verdad
Me dijeron que te estas casando
Tú no sabes como estoy sufriendo
Esto te lo tengo que decir
Cuéntame
Tu despedida para mi fue dura
Será que él te llevo a la luna
Y yo no supe hacerlo así
http://horses-house.ru/sites/kartinki-r ... 6/8059.gif
Me dijeron que te estas casando
Tú no sabes como estoy sufriendo
Esto te lo tengo que decir
Cuéntame
Tu despedida para mi fue dura
Será que él te llevo a la luna
Y yo no supe hacerlo así
http://horses-house.ru/sites/kartinki-r ... 6/8059.gif
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#922517028.

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#9227Numele de Admin: Dn0
Voturi: 17032
Voturi: 17032
Give a man a truth and he will think for a day. Give a man a reason and he will think for a lifetime!!! by Anonymous







