Re: [Creations] DarkShadow2

#291
Imagine
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Creations] DarkShadow2

#294
nu imi place... e un stock de pe net,il am si eu.. dar trebuia sa ii pui efecte ;)
Like a boss !
[SGA]AntonY - Metin2 Weekend

Adi. « Lun Noi 30, 2015 4:40 pm » AntonY e bossu !
Adi. « Lun Noi 30, 2015 4:40 pm » AntonY e mare barosan !
Adi. « Lun Noi 30, 2015 4:40 pm » AntonY e fondatoru' !
Adi. « Lun Noi 30, 2015 4:42 pm » Ma inchin lui AntonY !

Re: [Creations] DarkShadow2

#296
Imagine
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Re: [Creations] DarkShadow2

#297
E cam fail...
Nu vad efecte.
Textul fa-l mai mic.
Textul secundar nu da bine de loc in colt dreapta , incearca sa-l pui pe alb :-?
Imagine
Imagine
**Fost Manager Resurse**
**Fost Designer 3D**

Re: [Creations] DarkShadow2

#300
New după multa vreme. Sper ca mai știu ceva:
Imagine
Imagine
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Creatii 2D & 3D”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 1 vizitator