Mi se pare o chestie prea "idioata" sa dai retry numai ca sa nu mori si sa ti se strice rank-ul , fiinda mai mult ca sigur de asta ai dat.Re: Reclamatie Tezeu
#11
Mi se pare o chestie prea "idioata" sa dai retry numai ca sa nu mori si sa ti se strice rank-ul , fiinda mai mult ca sigur de asta ai dat.
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
