Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#7592Numele de Admin:Lame
Votu: 9619
Votu: 9619


Voturile Mele : 2906-2907-2930-2950-2969-3003-3017-3038-3063-3081-3107-3135-3150-3163-3182-3208-3227-3243-3264-3306-3320-3338-3353-3365-3393-3493-3509-3561-3574-3596-3614-3632-3652-3666-3684-3699-3714-3732-3751-3786-3800-3828-3877-3923-3939-3958-3997-4011-4358-4575-5092- 7419-7455-7493-7554-7570-7588-7601-7616-7694-7751-7880-7909-7960-8006-8077-9519-9546-9568-9598-9619-9636-9657-9705-9742-9766-9782-9794-9820-9846-9855-9883-9902-9911-9919-9925-9936
........
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#75949622..

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#7595Voturi: 9623
Pozitia in lista cu servere: 16 (Pagina 1)
Pozitia in lista cu servere: 16 (Pagina 1)


**Fost Manager Resurse**
**Fost Designer 3D**
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#7598vot 9625 

Legend from ZmX,EruopaCs.RO:


ZmX: 9491,9495,9503,9510,9517,9522,9527,9538,9555,9567.9596,9600,9625,9642,9667,9679
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#7600vot 9627
Detinator ZmC.EuropaCs.Ro
Contact:
1. Pe forum: PM
2 Telefon: 0722206603
3. Skype: totoi_ciprian (Ciprian Totoi)
5. Chat Steam: cypryan17
6. Ts3: Ts3.EuropaCs.Ro



