Numele de pe forum: DarkAngel2
Numele real: Emanuel
Varsta: 16
Email: emyrangers2008@yahoo.com
Vechime: 1 an jumate
Posturi: Am 6k+
Categoria in care vrei sa fii moderator: Cafenea
Cat timp poti acorda forumului in fiecare zi?: Oricât e nevoie.
De ce vrei acest grad?: Sa ajut în dezvoltarea comunității.
[Cerere Moderator] DarkAngel2
#1
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Indeplinesti cerintele si de ce sa nu incerci si tu?! Oricum te vei plictisii grav acolo..








