Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#950210816.

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#9504Vot: 10819
Nu căuta să fii diferit, fii doar tu însuţi şi va fi suficient
Contact .
Discord: Madii.#0108
Steam: Madii98
Forum: PM
Discord: Madii.#0108
Steam: Madii98
Forum: PM

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#9507Vot:10822.
https://PrivateLadyEscorts.com - Live Streaming Chat - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating - Where To Meet Local Private Lady
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#950910824.

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

