Am obsevat pe Youtube că mulți joacă Slither.io .
Am creat acest topic, pentru a vedea cine a făcut cel mai bun scor pe Slither.Io .
Recordul meu:
Re: Slither.Io Recod's
#2Topic inchis.
Inactiv. Daca mai erau posturi il mai lasam 2 zile , dar asa degeaba ..
Inactiv. Daca mai erau posturi il mai lasam 2 zile , dar asa degeaba ..

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem


