Numele de pe forum: DarkAngel2
Numele real: Emanuel
Varsta: 16
Email: emyrangers2008
Vechime: 1 an jumate
Posturi: 6500+
Gradul Actual: Moderator
Vechimea Gradului Actual: Nu-l am de mult dar am mai avut gradul inainte si stiu cum sta treaba .
Cat timp poti acorda forumului in fiecare zi?: Oricat este nevoie.
De ce vrei acest grad?: Deoarece sunt inca dornic sa ajut , deoarece nu imi place cum forumul se duce de rapa.
[Cerere Moderator Global] DarkAngel2
#1
Ultima oară modificat Joi Apr 21, 2016 11:42 pm de către DarkAngel2, modificat 1 dată în total.

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem








