Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Csservers

#981
Numele de Admin: -
Numar Vot: 1
Ora Si Data: 2016-07-08 09:10:22
*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Csservers

#983
Numele de Admin: -
Numar Vot: 1
Ora Si Data: 2016-07-09 07:18:09
*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Csservers

#985
Numele de Admin: -
Numar Vot: 1
Ora Si Data: 2016-07-10 16:14:05
*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Csservers

#987
Numele de Admin: -
Numar Vot: 1
Ora Si Data: 2016-07-11 07:09:40
*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Csservers

#988
Numele de Admin: -
Numar Vot: 1
Ora Si Data: 2016-07-12 09:55:14
*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Csservers

#990
Numele de Admin: -
Numar Vot: 1
Ora Si Data: 2016-07-13 08:01:13
*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*

Înapoi la “Obligatii Admini/Slot/VIP”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 1 vizitator