Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#13102Numele de Admin: -
Voturi: 19783
Voturi: 19783
*look at me when I'm talkin' to you
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*
you looking at me but I'm lookin' through you
i see the blood in your eyes
i see the love in disguise
i see the pain hidden in your pride
i see you're not satisfied
and I don't see nobody else
i see myself I'm looking at the
mirror on the wall*
Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#13104Vot: 19788
Nu căuta să fii diferit, fii doar tu însuţi şi va fi suficient
Contact .
Discord: Madii.#0108
Steam: Madii98
Forum: PM
Discord: Madii.#0108
Steam: Madii98
Forum: PM

Re: [Obligatie] Voturi Freakz
#13110vot: 19796
AwwW Co-Administrator EuropaCs Community
Admin Servar EuropaCs Community



