La mulți ani Ashura
#1La mulți ani fratele meu ! :*:*:* Deja știi ca țin la tine și nu am de când sa devin siropos ca nu ar plăcea la nimeni , vreau doar sa știi ca iti doresc tot binele și toată fericirea din lume. Multă bafta la școală de șoferi și sper sa ne vedem vara viitoare . La mulți ani încă o data! 

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem






