Re: La multi ani Vicent
#5La Multi Ani!
| N-am cerut la nimeni niciodata, Chiar de-a fost sa rabd, in viata mea. Am dat totul fara nici o plata, Nevoind nimic sa mi se dea. @Virgil Carianopol | Vezi-ti de treaba si retine: "E treaba ta sa spui ce vrei si sa nu conteze pentru nimeni". @Kazi Ploae |
Re: La multi ani Vicent
#6La multi Ani batranu-le poti sa te mariti (eu am vrut sa scriu mariti)
AwwW Co-Administrator EuropaCs Community
Admin Servar EuropaCs Community
Re: La multi ani Vicent
#7La mulți ani grasule !
:*

assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem





