[Script] Super hot (time moves when you move)

#1
Numele Script-ului: Super hot (time moves when you move)
Descriere: Pai exact cum spune si titlul , daca tu nu te misti , nici timpul nu o face.
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

sv_cheats 1
alias "+slowfor" "host_framerate 0;+forward"
alias "-slowfor" "host_framerate 10000;-forward"
alias "+slowbac" "host_framerate 0;+back"
alias "-slowbac" "host_framerate 10000;-back"
alias "+slowlef" "host_framerate 0;+moveleft"
alias "-slowlef" "host_framerate 10000;-moveleft"
alias "+slowrig" "host_framerate 0;+moveright"
alias "-slowrig" "host_framerate 10000;-moveright"
bind "w" "+slowfor"
bind "s" "+slowbac"
bind "a" "+slowlef"
bind "d" "+slowrig"
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial): GameBanana
Imagini: -
Propria parere: Fain

Vedeti ca e si un joc , care se cheama tot SuperHot si merge pe acelasi principiu. Ii fain rau.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori