[Script] Change Crosshair and HUD Color

#1
Numele Script-ului: Change Crosshair and HUD Color
Descriere: Schimba crucea intr-un mod usor si hud color-ul
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

//Blast's Alias Script Color Switch\\
alias "cyan" "cl_crosshaircolor 4; bind "pgup" black"
alias "black" "cl_crosshaircolor 5;cl_crosshaircolor_b 0;cl_crosshaircolor_r 0;cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; bind "pgup" white"
alias "white" "cl_crosshaircolor 5;cl_crosshaircolor_b 255;cl_crosshaircolor_r 255;cl_crosshaircolor_g 255; bind "pgup" red"
alias "red" "cl_crosshaircolor 0; bind "pgup" green"
alias "green" "cl_crosshaircolor 1; bind "pgup" blue"
alias "blue" "cl_crosshaircolor 3; bind "pgup" yellow"
alias "yellow" "cl_crosshaircolor 2; bind "pgup" purple"
alias "purple" "cl_crosshaircolor 5;cl_crosshaircolor_b 255;cl_crosshaircolor_r 150;cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; bind "pgup" pink"
alias "pink" "cl_crosshaircolor 5;cl_crosshaircolor_b 255;cl_crosshaircolor_r 255;cl_crosshaircolor_g 0; bind "pgup" cyan"
//End Script\\

//Blast's Alias Script HUD  Color Switch\\
alias "h_defoult" "cl_hud_color 0; bind "pgdn" h_white"
alias "h_white" "cl_hud_color 1; bind "pgdn" h_blue1"
alias "h_blue1" "cl_hud_color 2; bind "pgdn" h_blue2"
alias "h_blue2" "cl_hud_color 3; bind "pgdn" h_purple"
alias "h_purple" "cl_hud_color 4; bind "pgdn" h_red"
alias "h_red" "cl_hud_color 5; bind "pgdn" h_orange"
alias "h_orange" "cl_hud_color 6; bind "pgdn" h_yellow"
alias "h_yellow" "cl_hud_color 7; bind "pgdn" h_green"
alias "h_green" "cl_hud_color 8; bind "pgdn" h_blue3"
alias "h_blue3" "cl_hud_color 9; bind "pgdn" h_pink"
alias "h_pink" "cl_hud_color 10; bind "pgdn" h_defoult"
//End Script\\
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Fain .
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 5 vizitatori