[Script] fatal1ty's F4T4L config

#1
Numele Script-ului: fatal1ty's F4T4L config
Descriere: Aveti aici descriere si mod de instalare
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

//FATAL1TY's Fatal Autoexec

//Auto Weapon Switch
cl_autowepswitch "0" 

//Bobbing and Movement Shifting - remove all the dumb view bob
cl_viewmodel_shift_left_amt "0"
cl_viewmodel_shift_right_amt "0"
cl_bob_lower_amt "0"
cl_bobamt_lat "0"
cl_bobamt_vert "0"
cl_showloadout "1"
cl_bobcycle "1"

//Viewmodel - Quake style
viewmodel_fov "68"
viewmodel_offset_x "-2.000000"
viewmodel_offset_y "2.0"
viewmodel_offset_z "-2.000000"
viewmodel_presetpos "0"

//HUD
cl_hud_playercount_showcount 1

//Bypass OS Interface & Acceleration - yes
m_rawinput "1"
m_mouseaccel1 "0"
m_mouseaccel2 "0"
zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse 1 // you want your AWP/SSG'08 have the same sensitivity when either scoped in or out

//Max Ping - adjust for preference
mm_dedicated_search_maxping "100" // we dont wanna get put in a server where we have 200 ping

//Custom Server Annoyance remover
cl_disablehtmlmotd "1"
cl_downloadfilter "nosounds"

//Performance & Rates - rates for 128 tick servers, matchmaking is 64 but this is usually fine
cl_forcepreload "1"
cl_interp "0"
cl_interp_ratio "1"
cl_cmdrate "128"
cl_updaterate "128"
rate "128000"
max_fps 0
bind "w" "+forward; r_cleardecals"
bind "a" "+moveleft; r_cleardecals"
bind "d" "+moveright; r_cleardecals"
bind "s" "+back; r_cleardecals"
bind "mouse1" "+attack; r_cleardecals"
r_cheapwaterend "1"
r_cheapwaterstart "1"
r_dynamic "0"
r_drawtracers_firstperson "0"
r_eyegloss "0"
r_eyemove "0"
r_eyeshift_x "0"
r_eyeshift_y "0"
r_eyeshift_z "0"
r_eyesize "0"
sys_antialiasing "0"
sys_refldetail "0"
muzzleflash_light "0"
cl_debugrumble "0"
cl_detail_avoid_force "0"
cl_detail_avoid_radius "0"
cl_detail_avoid_recover_speed "0"
cl_detail_max_sway "0"
mat_hdr_enabled "0"
adsp_debug "0"
mat_queue_mode "2"
cl_buy_favorite_quiet "0"
cl_buy_favorite_nowarn "0"
budget_show_history "0"
cl_clearhinthistory "1"
cl_debugrumble "0"
cl_rumblescale "0"

//Crosshair

cl_crosshair_drawoutline "0"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio "0.500000"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod "0.300000"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod "0.600000"
cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist "-16.500000"
cl_crosshair_outlinethickness "1"
cl_crosshairalpha "220.000000"
cl_crosshaircolor "5"
cl_crosshaircolor_b "0"
cl_crosshaircolor_g "0"
cl_crosshaircolor_r "255"
cl_crosshairdot "0"
cl_crosshairgap "-18.000000"
cl_crosshairgap_useweaponvalue "1"
cl_crosshairscale "0"
cl_crosshairsize "2.500000"
cl_crosshairstyle "2"
cl_crosshairthickness "17.000000"
cl_crosshairusealpha "1"
cl_fixedcrosshairgap "3"


//Radar - radar settings + adjustment on numpad enter
cl_radar_rotate "0"
cl_radar_always_centered "0"
cl_radar_scale "0.32"
cl_radar_icon_scale_min "0.5"
bind "kp_enter" "incrementvar cl_radar_scale 0.32 0.52 0.05" // this lets you adjust radar scale on numpad enter

//Gun Tracers - these are bad, really misleading
r_drawtracers_firstperson "0"

//Help Messages - you dont need these
gameinstructor_enable "0"
cl_autohelp "0"
cl_showhelp "0"

//Sound - less delayed, better sound
windows_speaker_config "1" 
snd_mixahead "0.05"
snd_musicvolume "0"
snd_headphone_pan_exponent "2"
snd_headphone_pan_radial_weight "1"
snd_rear_headphone_position "90"
bind "kp_minus" "toggle voice_enable 1 0" // this lets you turn voice on and off on numpad minus

//Netgraph
net_graph "1"
net_graphheight "9999"
alias "+scorenet" "+showscores; net_graphheight 0"
alias "-scorenet" "-showscores; net_graphheight 9999"
bind "TAB" "+scorenet"


//Sound Effect
play commander\train_bodydamageheadshot_04

//ASCII loading art - remove if you wish to, I think it's cool :P
host_writeconfig
clear
echo "Thanks for using fatal1ty's F4T4L config!"
echo "You're now officially better at CS:GO"
echo "________________________________ .____ "    
echo "\_   _____/  |  \__    ___/  |  ||    |"    
echo " |    __)/   |  |_|    | /   |  ||    |"   
echo " |     \/    ^   /|    |/    ^   /    |___" 
echo " \___  /\____   | |____|\____   ||_______ \"
echo "     \/      |__|            |__|        \/"
echo ""
echo "Check fatal1ty.tk for updates on this awesome config!"
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Fain.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 1 vizitator