Reclamatie Myhaa

#1
Numele tau in Joc: ObraJor !
Numele Adminului reclamat: Myhaaa /este vip\
Data si ora: de astazi
Harta: zm_303
Motivul reclamatie: Ma jigneste pentru ca am luato cu grenada de infectie ....
Dovada: http://i.imgur.com/BAchEjC.png
Imagine

Voturi : 13207,13238,13271,13292,13306,13320,13343,13422,13436,13462,13474,13498,13520,13534,13554,13592,13724,13737,14228

Tot ce ai construit o viata
Poti sa darami intr-o clipa .

Re: Reclamatie Myhaa

#4
:PRO: E cel mai bleg vip care l-am vazut
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem
Încuiat

Înapoi la “Reclamatii”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 3 vizitatori