vreti sa vedeti ceva minunat ce sa intamplat pe data de 08.09.15
http://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/dow ... xt=mp4&t=2
http://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/dow ... xt=mp4&t=2
unu cu nickul kilometric are aim
si 2 care in continu faceau free
nu stiu cat o sa-i pedepsiti dar daca as mai fi admin fara discutii le dadeam ban
scuze daca nu am scris unde trebuie dar chiar cer sa le fie banate ip-urile nicurile etc
va multumesc
Re: CER BAN
#2
Ai un model de respectat.
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

