Numele de pe forum: KennyS
Numele real:Alex
Varsta:15
Email:Annakyn_22@yahoo.com
Vechime:Lun oct 19.2015 4:42
Posturi:998
Categoria in care vrei sa fii Manager:Tutoriale Resurse si suport counter strike 1.6
Cat timp poti acorda forumului in fiecare zi?:Cand am timp
De ce vrei acest grad?:Sa ajut forumu cu ce pot si sunt putini mr ..
Re: [Cerere Mr] KennyS
#2
O sansa si pentru tine,nu strica nimanui.Sa te vedem ce poti.


1.Numar de telefon:0758238288
2.Y!M:yeep_cs@yahoo.com
3.Email:nicaipetru33@gmail.com
4.Steam:jajak.
5.PM Pe Forum:jajak.
6.Pe Server:Zp.EuropaCs.Ro/89.40.233.141:27015
Relax.EuropaCs.Ro/89.40.104.8:27015
Re: [Cerere Mr] KennyS
#8
Îndeplinești condițiile.
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem



