[Script] My Pro Autoexec.cfg

#1
Numele Script-ului: My Pro Autoexec.cfg
Descriere: E un cfg care include: Minimap ,Binds Fps boost ,Network speed boost ,Misc
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

//-------------------------------------Minimap
cl_radar_always_centered "0"
cl_radar_scale "0.3"
cl_hud_radar_scale "1.15"
cl_radar_icon_scale_min "1"
cl_radar_rotate "1"

//-------------------------------------Misc
//Max ping
mm_dedicated_search_maxping "80"
mm_session_search_ping_limit "80"

//No message of the days
cl_disablehtmlmotd "1"

//Will turn help messages off
cl_autohelp "0"
cl_showhelp "0"
player_nevershow_communityservermessage "1"

//No lag
cl_interp "0"
rate 128000
cl_interp_ratio 2

//Fps max
fps_max 121
fps_max_menu 60

//Disable freezecam
cl_disablefreezecam 1

//No kicking from server if connection lost
cl_timeout "1337"

//Almost disables bob and moves gun to right
cl_righthand "1"
viewmodel_offset_x "0"
viewmodel_offset_y "-2"
viewmodel_offset_z "-2"
viewmodel_fov "54"
cl_bobamt_lat "0.1"
cl_bobamt_vert "0.1"
cl_bobcycle "0.1"
cl_viewmodel_shift_left_amt "0.5"
cl_viewmodel_shift_right_amt "0.5"

//Show netgraph when checking scoreboard
net_graph "1"
net_graphheight "9999"
alias "+scorenet" "+showscores; net_graphheight 0"
alias "-scorenet" "-showscores; net_graphheight 9999"
bind "TAB" "+scorenet"

//Display Damage with Switch Script
developer 1
con_filter_enable 2
con_filter_text_out "Player:"
con_filter_text "damage given"

//Ninja Mode
alias "+ninja" "gameinstructor_enable 1;+use"
alias "-ninja" "gameinstructor_enable 0;-use"
bind "n" "+ninja"

//Jumpthrow
alias "+jumpthrow" "+jump"
alias "-jumpthrow" "-attack;-jump"
bind "T" "+jumpthrow"

//------------------------------------Bindings
bind "f3" "buy flashbang;buy smokegrenade;buy hegrenade;buy molotov;buy incgrenade"  //buy grenades
bind "v" "+voicerecord" //You can communicate with the V key instead of K
bind "f2" "use weapon_flashbang"
bind "f1" "use weapon_smokegrenade"

//-----------------------------------saves all
host_writeconfig
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Imagini: -
Propria parere: Util
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 4 vizitatori