[Script] Spray 'n Pray P90

#1
Numele Script-ului: Spray 'n Pray P90
Descriere: transforma P90 in vaporizator
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

WeaponData
{
        // particle muzzle flash effect to play when fired
        "MuzzleFlashEffect_1stPerson"   "weapon_muzzle_flash_smg"
        "MuzzleFlashEffect_3rdPerson"   "weapon_muzzle_flash_smg"
        "HeatEffect"                    "weapon_muzzle_smoke"
        "HeatPerShot"                   "0.35"
        "AddonLocation"                 "primary_smg"

        // model for the shell casing to eject when we fire bullets
        "EjectBrassEffect"              "weapon_shell_casing_9mm"

        // the tracer particle effect and frequency
        "TracerEffect"                  "weapon_tracers_smg"
        // 0 = never, 1 = every shot, 2 = every other, etc
        "TracerFrequency"               "3"

        "MaxPlayerSpeed"                400
        "WeaponType"                    "SubMachinegun"
        "FullAuto"                              1
        "WeaponPrice"                   "1000"
        "KillAward"                     "50"
        "WeaponArmorRatio"              "2.00"
        "CrosshairMinDistance"          "7"
        "CrosshairDeltaDistance"        "3"
        "Team"                          "ANY"
        "BuiltRightHanded"              "1"
        "PlayerAnimationExtension"      "p90"

        "CanEquipWithShield"            "0"
        
        // Weapon characteristics:
        "Penetration"                   "2"
        "Damage"                        "5"
        "Range"                         "5000"
        "RangeModifier"                 "2.00"
        "Bullets"                       "1"
        "CycleTime"                     "0.07"
        "TimeToIdle"                    "2"
        "IdleInterval"                  "20"
        FlinchVelocityModifierLarge             0.0  // now defined in the weapon schema
        FlinchVelocityModifierSmall             0.0  // now defined in the weapon schema
        
        // accuracy model parameters
        "Spread"                                        0.05
        "InaccuracyCrouch"                      00.05
        "InaccuracyStand"                       00.05
        "InaccuracyJump"                        0.05
        "InaccuracyLand"                        0.005
        "InaccuracyLadder"                      000.05
        "InaccuracyFire"                        0.05
        "InaccuracyMove"                        05
                                                                 
        "RecoveryTimeCrouch"            0.000005
        "RecoveryTimeStand"                     0.000005

        "RecoilAngle"                                   0
        "RecoilAngleVariance"                   05
        "RecoilMagnitude"                               05
        "RecoilMagnitudeVariance"               1
        "RecoilSeed"                    6213
        
        // Weapon data is loaded by both the Game and Client DLLs.
        "printname"                     "#SFUI_WPNHUD_P90"
        "viewmodel"                     "models/weapons/v_smg_p90.mdl"
        "playermodel"                   "models/weapons/w_smg_p90.mdl"
        
        "anim_prefix"                   "anim"
        "bucket"                        "0"
        "bucket_position"               "0"

        "clip_size"                     "75"
        "default_clip"                  "-1"
        "default_clip2"                 "-1"
        
        "primary_ammo"                  "BULLET_PLAYER_57MM"
        "secondary_ammo"                "None"

        "weight"                        "10"
        "item_flags"                    "0"
        
        "rumble"                        "3"

        // Sounds for the weapon. There is a max of 16 sounds per category (i.e. max 16 "single_shot" sounds)
        SoundData
        {
                //"reload"                      "Default.Reload"
                //"empty"                               "Default.ClipEmpty_Rifle"
                "single_shot"           "Weapon_P90.Single"
        }

        // Weapon Sprite data is loaded by the Client DLL.
        TextureData
        {
                "weapon"
                {
                                "font"          "CSweaponsSmall"
                                "character"     "M"
                }
                "weapon_s"
                {       
                                "font"          "CSweapons"
                                "character"     "M"
                }
                "ammo"
                {
                                "font"          "CSTypeDeath"
                                "character"             "S"
                }
                "crosshair"
                {
                                "file"          "sprites/crosshairs"
                                "x"                     "0"
                                "y"                     "48"
                                "width"         "24"
                                "height"        "24"
                }
                "autoaim"
                {
                                "file"          "sprites/crosshairs"
                                "x"                     "0"
                                "y"                     "48"
                                "width"         "24"
                                "height"        "24"
                }
        }
        ModelBounds
        {
                Viewmodel
                {
                        Mins    "-8 -3 -13"
                        Maxs    "19 9 -1"
                }
                World
                {
                        Mins    "-8 -1 -3"
                        Maxs    "14 3 9"
                }
        }
}
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Fain
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori