[Script] Easy Hide & Seek Gamemode

#1
Numele Script-ului: Easy Hide & Seek Gamemode
Descriere: Exact ce zice din titlu
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

mp_restartgame 1

//Intro//
playgamesound seal.spottedbomber06
echo "Hide and seek enabled."
say "Welcome to Hide/Seek. Team A is hiding first, hunt them down!"

//Weapon Settings//
sv_infinite_ammo 0

mp_t_default_melee ""
mp_t_default_primary "weapon_sawedoff"
mp_t_default_secondary ""
mp_t_default_grenades ""weapon_tagrenade" "weapon_hegrenade""

mp_ct_default_melee ""weapon_knife" " //(to give hiders tasers too, put "weapon_taser" infront of "weapon_knife".)
mp_ct_default_primary ""
mp_ct_default_secondary ""
mp_ct_default_grenades " "weapon_smokegrenade" "weapon_flashbang""

mp_death_drop_c4 0
mp_death_drop_gun 0
mp_death_drop_grenade 0
mp_give_player_C4 0     
bot_all_weapons 

//Server Settings (Shouldnt need to be tweaked)
mp_default_team_winner_no_objective "3" //(Don't change this value)
mp_solid_teammates 1
mp_hostages_max 0
mp_warmuptime 45
mp_maxrounds 10
mp_halftime 1
mp_buytime 0
mp_maxmoney 100
mp_limitteams 5
mp_roundtime_defuse 2.5
mp_roundtime_hostage 3
mp_roundtime 2.5
sv_gravity 200

//Bot Settings//
bot_all_weapons 
//Cash Settings//


host_timescale 1

//Team Names//
mp_teamname_2 Team B
mp_teamname_1 Team A
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Cred ca il voi incerca :-?
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori