[Script] CS:GO Toggle VoiceChat

#1
Numele Script-ului: CS:GO Toggle VoiceChat
Descriere: AdauGA Toggle VoiceChat
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

alias voiceon "+voicerecord; alias togglevoice voiceoff"
alias voiceoff "-voicerecord; alias togglevoice voiceon"
alias togglevoice voiceon
bind v togglevoice
voice_loopback 1
// The V key can be changed to anything.If you dont want to hear yourself talking remove voice_loopback 1 line
Autor: Anonim
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):
GameBanana
Propria parere: Fain.
Imagine
"Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you
assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through
to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm never stating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherf---in' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music …" - Eminem

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 1 vizitator