[Script CSGO] BunnyHop

#1
Numele Script-ului:BunnyHop
Descriere:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

ou don't need sv_cheats 1 to make this script work , but you need to play with your friends (Not Matchmaking) and be lobby leader.
Download:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

alias +bhop "+jump;sv_autobunnyhopping 1;sv_enablebunnyhopping 1"
alias -bhop "-jump;sv_autobunnyhopping 0;sv_enablebunnyhopping 0;disable_bunnyhopping"
alias disable_bunnyhopping "sv_autobunnyhopping 0;sv_autobunnyhopping 0;sv_enablebunnyhopping 0;sv_enablebunnyhopping 0"
bind "space" "+bhop"
Autor:FunkyHD
Sursa (Link-ul oficial):Click!
Imagini:-
Propria parere:Enjoy.
Like no bitch
You ain't noticed
Missing me
With the hoe shit
Cause I heard you kissed me
At a party
After you sucked the host's dick
And that's gross bitch
Not something to laugh at
You think it was coincidence
That I wouldn't snap back
Every time you tried to hit me up
On the Snapchat
I'm pissed
Cause it's 3 years
I couldn't have back
Fuck!
Yo, I thought we really clicked
But the whole time
I was dealing with her shit
I gave her 3 tries
But the bitch would never quit
She would sit on a dick
Just to see if it'd fit
Sir Skitzo - Isolated.

Înapoi la “Script-uri”

Cine este conectat

Utilizatori răsfoind acest forum: Niciun utilizator înregistrat și 2 vizitatori